Host Color offers reliable, fair-priced Dedicated Servers, hosted in a high-class, Tier 2 and Tier 3 data centers, based out of South Bend, Indiana (90 miles from Chicago) and Las Vegas. Or main data center (South Bend, IN) is strategically located in the Midwestern United States to ensure lowest possible latency to any point in North America.
Please review Dedicated hosting features and then choose one of our dedicated server plans listed in the left menu.
MAIN DEDICATED HOSTING ADVANTAGES
CHOOSE DATA CENTER
Choose where to host your dedicated server. In our Midwest data center, your dedicated server will be hosted in an isolated private area (Private Cage). The data center has a fault-tolerant infrastructure with expected theoretical availability of 99.982% (virtually 100%). If you need dedicated server in any other U.S. or international location, just choose from the data center list, available in our order form. We have infrastructure if many other Tier 3 and Tier 4 facilities in North America, Europe and Asia.
100% UPTIME, SLA GUARANTEE NETWORK
It is all about network? Host Color's Juniper-managed, fully-redundant 100% uptime, SLA guarantee network AS46873 is connected to Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, Retn.net and GlobeIX (Indiana IX). It is build to serve customers who need to deliver content to Internet users worldwide.
NORTH AMERICAN PEERING SERVERS
In addition to our main upstreams (listed above), our dedicated server customers enjoy fast access (fewer hops) to any point of North America. Through Host Color, you peer to directly to: Microsoft, Sprint Nextel, Telus, Yahoo, Akamai, Frontier, Twitter, Dropbox, Netflix, IBM (Softlayer), Integra Telecom, US Cellular, Equinix, IPTransit, Layer42, Shaw Communications and many other national and international networks.
MIDWEST PEERING LOW LATENCY
Do you need Dedicated Hosting to deliver services to Midwest U.S. business and individuals? Host Color's Midwest Peering network offers optimized routes to more than 60 million Internet users in Midwestern United States. We peer to US Signal, TDS Telecom, ViaWest, Midcontinent Media, Wins.net (Wisconsin Independent Networks), WiscNet, SDN Communications, SupraNet, Cedar Falls Utilities, CTS Telecom, Blackfoot and other MidWest U.S. based networks.
MONITOR BUSINESS CRITICAL APPS
Do you need to analyze your inbound and outbound data transfer? We offer an unique Network Performance Monitoring & Traffic Analyzer (NPMTA) service that helps you to analyze bandwidth usage, monitor business critical applications and network utilization. You can monitor data transfer usage by: Application, User, Protocol and Location. The NPMTA is available at low cost monthly fee.
SCALABLE DEDICATED SERVERS
No worries about resources! You can scale up your dedicated server when you need more Memory or HDD or SSD storage or anything else. Even the cheapest Host Color Dedicated servers are build with high quality components.
FAST FAULT-TOLERANT HARD DRIVES & SSD
We use the latest generation SATA, SAS server edition hard drives and SSD storage products (Samsung 850 Pro, Intel s3500 and s3700 series) recommend customers to use RAID 1 or RAID 10 protected storage with LSI RAID controllers. Each server is IPMI enabled.
We do 100 Mbps Unmetered and 1 Gbps Unmetered dedicated servers at fair prices! Get high quality bandwidth at best possible price!
CHOOSE VIRTUALIZATION TECHNOLOGY
Host Color uses VMware ESXi bare-metal hypervisor, Kernel-based Virtual machine (KVM), OpenVZ and Xen virtualization technologies to power customers' servers. Choose virtualization technology.
cPANEL & OTHER CONTROL PANELS
cPanel/WHM dedicated server licenses cost $35/month. Plesk, DirectAdmin, Webmin and Kloxo control panels are also available.
CHOICE OF OS LINUX OR WINDOWS
We recommend CloudLinux and CentOS. We can also install Ubuntu, Fedora or Windows on your server.
We assign /30 IPv4 subnet to a single server colocation and /26 subnet (64 IP Addresses) to a Full Cabinet colocation plan. For IPv4 assignments and best practices please consult with our Sales representative.
IPv6 ADDRESSES - /64 SUBNET
We encourage our clients to adopt IPv6 standard, so we add /64 IPV6 subnet at no cost to your dedicated server..
SSH & FULL ROOT ACCESS
You get full control over your dedicated server.
>RESPONSIVE 24/7 SUPPORT
Enjoy 24/7 support. We has been responding fast to customers for 15 years! Call us at +1-574-367-2393 or find us on Skype: HostColor.
FREE SET-UP FOR SOME DEDICATED PLANS
We do our best to save your money and do not charge set-up fees when we can waive them!
- Safe and Secure "Account Management Zone" to manage Profile, Colocation services and products and to pay your bills.
- 100% network uptime thanks to Host Color's fully-redundant network (Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, Rent.net, IndianaIX + North American & Midwest Peering). Fast loading websites and applications from any point of North America and any country.
- 99.982% (virtually 100%) service availability for electrical power storage and power distribution.
- Up to 4 hours replacement of failed components (HDD, PDU, cables), SLA guarantee.
- High Scalability on most Dedicated server plans.
- Additional Hard Drives and SSDs can be added at low cost.
- Optional hardware RAID Controller for RAID 1 or RAID 10.
- Fully-Managed (FM) Dedicated Server add-on service - $99.95/month.
- Network Performance Monitoring & Traffic Analyzer (NPMTA) - starting at $29/month
- Remote power reboot your dedicated server(s) with APC Switched PDU.GO CHOOSE DEDICATED SERVER
- Supermicro Servers
- Intel Xeon E-3 Family
- Intel Xeon E5 Family
- Intel Xeon E7 Family
- Intel Xeon 6000 Sequence
- Intel Xeon 5000 Sequence
- WD & Seagate Enterprise HDD
- LSI controllers
- OpenVZ / Solus VM
- cPanel/WHM ($12/mo)
- Plesk ($15/mo)
- DirectAdmin ($9/mo)
- Webmin (Free)
- Kloxo (Free)
- CentOS 64-bit
- Ubuntu 9.10
- Ubuntu 8.04
- Fedora Core 7,9,12 Fedora Core 7
- 40,000 sq.f. of space
- Security & video surveillance
- Uninterruptible Power Supply
- Automated power failover systems
- Diesel generator backup
- 24/7 Monitoring through motion sensing surveillance
- Controlled access
- Employees screening
- Diesel backup generators
- Power run seamlessly through UPS
- Active monitoring and testing
- N+1 air conditioning
- Monitored air quality
- Temperature & Humidity at 70(°F)/50%
- Fully-redundant network
- OC-X and Dark Fiber
- High Availability managed network
- Redundant Juniper gigabit infrastructure
SERVICES & APPS
- Free Reboots
- KVM over IP
- Low cost prepaid plans
- $59/hour scheduled operations
- Billing at 30 min increments
- Level 3
- Hurricane Electric
- Midwest Peering
- Layer 2 Transport on demand
- 24/7 Support Tickets
- Phone: 574-367-2393
- Skype: HostColor
- cPanel/WHM ($35/mo)
- DirectAdmin ($29/mo)
- Webmin (Free)
- Kloxo (Free)
- Froxlor (Free)
WHY CHOOSE HOST COLOR?
- Redundant network, 100% Uptime SLA guarantee
- 99.999% hosting service uptime & state-or-the-art data center
- Your websites are hosted on powerful resource-rich, servers
- 24/7 Support- responsive, friendly and knowledgeable
- Fairly priced, risk-free and quality hosting service
- Use free or premium CDN Hosting. Get hosted on a global CDN
- No worries on limits! Easy scale up to any hosting plan.
- You can trust us! We host websites for 12 years